Swimming, like other endurance sports, is a motion of repetition. If you body is not working as one unit the weak links will start to breakdown over time. At Integrative Health + Sports Performance we take a comprehensive approach to evaluating your biomechanics so that we can help prevent most injuries and limit the impact when injuries do occur.
Dr. Curry, and the team at IHSP, utilizes some of the most up-to-date techniques and services to keep you swimming. We build a detailed treatment plan based on a comprehensive evaluation to limit the amount of alteration to your training schedule.
- Full orthopedic and neurological exam
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Joint Manipulation
- Soft-tissue treatments (ART, myofascial release, IASTM, etc.) and massage therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Cold Laser Therapy and other modalities
- Rehabilitation exercises and strength training
- Nutritional counseling