- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At IHSP, patient and athletes are placed through a complete array of tests to assess a “total picture” of their body. Once the limitations and imbalances are identified, we will recommend a corrective exercise program that will seamlessly integrate into your existing training program to help you optimize your outcomes.
NMS Functional Movement Evaluation
• Posture assessment
• Gait analysis
• Respiration analysis
• Joint motion palpation
• Functional movement tests (FMS or SFMA)
• Functional neurological tests
• Report of findings and recommendations
• Identifies physical imbalances and weaknesses
• Improves mobility and stability
• Improves functional and athletic performance
• Reduces the potential for injuries
• Improves movement efficiency
Interested in getting your team or a group of people evaluated? IHSP will come to you and perform large group evaluations for a reduced price! Call 937-433-0909 for more details.